Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Almost every page of the football section in the New Paper is about Zidane's infamous headbutting incident.You know,the guy who ended his career quite literally with a bang?Oh,shut up already.The guy got insulted, he got angry,he headbutted the insulter, and disgraced himself.We all have our moments of uncontrollable rage,you know?Like when i shouted 'fuck you' and made a rude gesture at my sister in public,in front of countless Venetians and tourists in Italy.
Anyway,on the subject footballers, Simin and I had a oh-so-ridiculous black-and-white conversation.We were,like,godmoding around.It started with Simin saying,'Ah!I sprained my nose, call an ambulance.' and Theodora had to be the caller and say,'Hello, we need an ambulance.Somebody has sprained her nose...' and I made up ridiculous excuses for not sending an ambulance.apparently in the hospital i work in, the doctor is dead and i have no other colleagues.and Simin said,'Torres is here.He is injured.Send an ambulance or he will die.' of course i relented.'Okay.The ambulance will be here in one minute.'
Simin: One minute already.
Me: Where is Torres?
Simin: He's...inside.
Me: No Torres, no ambulance.
Simin (stamping her feet): No ambulance, no Torres.
Me: No Torres, no ambulance.
Simin: AMBULANCE!!!
Me: No Torres, no ambulance.
Simin: I have kidnapped Torres.Send 10 million ransom money and an ambulance or else.
Me: I have kidnapped Zidane, Ballack, Klose and Kaka.In fact I have kidnapped the entire French, German, Brazilian and South Korean team.Pay 20 million ransom money or else.
Simin: I have kidnapped the Spanish and Italian team.Send 10 million ransom money per person.
skip skip skip to
Me: Three minutes have passed.Face the consequences.All of them are dead.Muahaha.A SWAT team is currently breaking in to rescue the Spanish and Italian teams.
Simin: Torres and the teams are dead too. I have rehired your SWAT team.they are working for me now.they are on their way to arrest you.
Me: I have rehired my SWAT team again.they have rescued the bodies and gave them a decent burial.the ashes of your teams have been fed to fishes.
and guess what.the entire episode ended up with something to do with a nuclear bomb.i won.yeeha.to think all this started with an ambulance driver refusing to bring a nose-sprainer to the hospital.
So we had a talk last night
About the heavy blow
That you dealt in fight
Your back against the wall
It was a puzzle piece
Important to the whole
that i may not find
You placed within the hole
I never seem to put them
in the gaps I see
like the puzzle where
the pieces lost you & me
i thought the world of you
4:47 PM